[avr-libc-dev] data sheet retriever

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] data sheet retriever
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 16:42:01 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

Attached is a rather nasty little script I just wrote which will go to
atmel's website and grab all of the avr datasheets.

You may ask your self, "Self, why would I want to do such a thing?" Well,
I don't have an answer for you other than I needed (or should that be
wanted) to do it. I did it. So here it is just cause I like to share.

Please step away from the script and return to what ever you were doing.

Ted Roth

PS: If you're really feeling wild, try running this via a dialup. It grabs
40 files for 46 MB.