[avr-libc-dev] Re: Missing 1/3 docs (was:Re: Missing 2 / 3 docs)

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] Re: Missing 1/3 docs (was:Re: Missing 2 / 3 docs)
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 12:59:58 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 12 Nov 2002, E. Weddington wrote:

:) So's the postscript docs and I get that ok. I click on the ps link
:) and get a dialog to save it. I click on the pdf link and the browsers
:) location gets pointed to the file but no dialog to save it.

That's probably because the server is reporting that file type is
application/pdf and ignoring the .gz extension.

Looks like acrobat reader pukes on a gzipped file. Whereas, gv handles a
gzipped pdf (or ps) file without a hitch. Go figure.

I don't want to supply the ~585 KB pdf file if it can be done in ~300 KB.
Trying to be modem friendly here.

I've converted the .pdf.gz to .pdf.zip. That should work better.

Ted Roth