[avr-libc-dev] snapshot schedule

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] snapshot schedule
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 10:54:00 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 11 Nov 2002, E. Weddington wrote:

:) BTW, what schedule are you keeping with posting snapshots? I know
:) once a week, but when during the week?

binutils people make snapshots daily
gcc people make snapshots weekly each monday

So, I grab the diff monday night and build my rpms (don't have access to
redhat system during the day). Once I've got the rpms and have done a
basic "hey it works" test, I burn the files to a cdrw and take it to work
on tuesday for upload (ain't even gonna try pushing those files out the
28.8k dialup). So if all goes well, I'll have another set of snapshots up
tomorrow by noon PCT.

(gonna be tight tonight as my girlfriend is making me go out to dinner,
although that should be quicker that cooking usually takes ;-)

Ted Roth