Re: [avr-libc-dev] vfprintf warnings

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] vfprintf warnings
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 16:47:35 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 8 Nov 2002, E. Weddington wrote:

:) Since I've been giving it a shot at building avrlibc with the latest
:) snapshots, I've noticed that there are 4 warnings for vfprintf.c
:) stating that 4 variables are possibly uninitialized before use: base,
:) pb, width, and prec.
:)
:) Normally this kind of warning is not ok. But I just wanted to make
:) sure that's it's been caught and dealt with.

I'm seeing those plus the following (haven't dug into the why yet though):

Makefile:537: warning: overriding commands for target `libm/libm.a'
Makefile:523: warning: ignoring old commands for target `libm/libm.a'

[I also noticed that I shamefully introduced some badness with the iom8.h
update, which I quickly fixed once I saw it. Hope nobody noticed that ;-)]

Ted Roth