Re: [avr-libc-dev] ./reconf failed

From: Karl Ran
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] ./reconf failed
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2002 17:43:18 +0000

Looks like you're trying to use an automake version newer than
1.4, which is not supported by our files.

Thanks for the help Joerg!
I removed all automake files from the system and installed
the (old) automake-1.4.tar.gz

Now I get:
./reconf
+ aclocal
+ autoconf
+ automake --foreign --add-missing --copy
automake: configure.in: installing `./install-sh'
   error while copying

automake: configure.in: installing `./mkinstalldirs'
   error while copying

automake: configure.in: installing `./missing'
   error while copying

automake: configure.in: installing `./config.guess'
   error while copying

but when I run 'reconf' a second time it looks better:
./reconf
+ aclocal
+ autoconf
+ automake --foreign --add-missing --copy

Very strange :-/

Karl