[avr-libc-dev] Schwing!

From: ken
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] Schwing!
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 14:55:53 -0800

I saw this and was stricken with an immediate "techno-woody".

http://www.xiph.org/ogg/vorbis/download/tremor_cvs_snapshot.tgz

It is a version of the ogg vorbis (patent-free, higher-quality competitor to
mp3) codec libararies which does not use any floating point maths. Under a BSD
license.

For some reason, I just couldn't get the thought of an AVR-based ogg player out
of my head. *sigh* So many ideas, so little time :-/

-ken
--
The world's most affordable web hosting.