Re: [avr-libc-dev] Installing avr-libc into avr-gcc 3.2

From: daniel_laptop
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Installing avr-libc into avr-gcc 3.2
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 15:19:57 +1300

Hello Stephen

I am NOT a windows user so can't directly help
but a link posted to avr-gcc-list may be of use to you
(howto update avrfreaks 3.2 package)

 http://www.engr.uconn.edu/~tmahar/avrgcc/

and packaged versions of above

 http://www.smartsolutionnet.de/avrgcc/

Hope this is Helpfull :-)

Daniel

PS   Ted   - if this info is good maybe suggest it on openavr.com