Re: [avr-libc-dev] Installing avr-libc into avr-gcc 3.2

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Installing avr-libc into avr-gcc 3.2
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 09:53:00 -0600

On 8 Oct 2002 at 8:45, Stephen Noftall wrote:

> Thanks Eric for the quick reply. I have been using 3.2 for awhile, but
> some of the included files for the new parts (like the Atmega128) are
> not up todate. The avr-libc files seem to be allot more refined. So
> far I have been cutting and pasting my way through a good build ;-)
>
> Stephen Noftall

Well, so you know, the avrfreaks distro is not the latest and
greatest either. I use the avrfreaks with a couple of cuts and pastes
too (I also use the ATmega128), mainly for the latest io header and
the sfr_defs.h. Though if you go that route, you'll have to make an
easy mod to the latest sfr_defs.h to handle interrupts correctly.