[avr-libc-dev] tiny22 ???

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] tiny22 ???
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 14:13:14 -0700 (PDT)

I was just at atmel's web site looking for the data sheet on the tiny22
which we have support for. There is no mention of it on at atmel. Does it
even exist?

I wanted to verify that the tiny22 had sram for a real stack (vs. the 2
addr hw stack of the other tinys).

Atmel seems to have the tiny26 which has 128 bytes of sram. Is this what
the tiny22 became? Would it be supported by gcc for C programs?

I'll have to compare the tiny26 data sheet with the tiny22 header and see
what the difference's are.

Ted Roth