Re: [avr-libc-dev] release (was timer.h)

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] release (was timer.h)
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 11:34:44 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 30 Sep 2002, E. Weddington wrote:

:) On 30 Sep 2002 at 10:29, Theodore A. Roth wrote:
:)
:) >
:) >
:) > On Mon, 30 Sep 2002, E. Weddington wrote:
:) >
:) >
:) > I'd suggest for the next release just adding deprecation warnings to
:) > the headers to be removed. After that, we might remove the files if
:) > the examples are in place. Thus, no suprises for the users.
:) >
:)
:) Speaking of release, *is* there a plan / date for an official avrlibc
:) release?

There should probably be a release of avr-libc close to when gcc-3.3 is
released just to keep things in sync (use avrlibc-??? with gcc-3.3 and
binutils >= 2.13). The gcc-3.3 is getting close from what I've heard.

I'd really like to see the dox nearing completion before the next release
though. We may actually be getting close, though.

Ted Roth