[avr-libc-dev] [RFC] updated demo dox patch

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] [RFC] updated demo dox patch
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 13:22:48 -0700 (PDT)

I found some problems with the previously posted demo dox patch. This new
patch is what I will commit if there's complaints.

Note that the change for configure.in already (accidently) got committed
when I bumped the version. You'll get a warning during configure runs about
not being able to find doc/examples/Makefile.in. These should be safe to
ignore and will go away once this patch is committed.

Ted Roth