Re: [avr-libc-dev] [RFC] faq update

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] [RFC] faq update
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 15:01:16 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 11 Sep 2002, Joerg Wunsch wrote:

:) As Theodore A. Roth wrote:
:)
:) > That was kinda in the back of my mind. I think this falls under this
:) > doc/TODO item:
:) >
:) >    * merge chapters 2/3 from Rich Neswold's doc. Needs some rewriting to
:) >      update for newer tools. (Joerg, update your example???)
:)
:) Oh well. :)
:)
:) Yes, i'll update my example, perhaps extend it to also cover in
:) particular the newer ATmega devices, and supply a second more
:) sophisticated example -- but all of this has to wait a bit.  I'll
:) leave for a 2-week vacation on Saturday...

No hurry on that. I'm not trying to force it on you. ;-)

I'll try and get the grunt stuff done and you can fill in the blanks when
you get time. How's that sound?

Enjoy your vacation.

Ted Roth