Re: [avr-libc-dev] [RFC] sections stub patch

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] [RFC] sections stub patch
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 12:54:47 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 28 Aug 2002, Joerg Wunsch wrote:

:) > One more question: Is it possible to have multiple functions assigned into
:) > the same .initN section? I see this in a map file:
:)
:) Btw., they are not actual functions, just code pieces given a name.  In
:) particular, there's no return statement at the end, so it's merely code
:) pieces assembled into sequence by the linker.

Right. I noticed that, but didn't know what else to call it. ;-)

Ted Roth