Re: [avr-libc-dev] <avr/sfr_defs.h> documented

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] <avr/sfr_defs.h> documented
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 22:35:32 +0200

As Theodore A. Roth wrote:

> Only thing that might be added is a note in the _BV() desc about the bit
> shift being done by the compiler, so there is no run time overhead
> involved.

OK.  If/when you do the grammar changes, please do also add that
sentence.  You're right, i've already got it in the FAQ, but forgot
about it in that description.

Are there any assembler programmers around?  If so, they might add some
stuff about the various IO paradigms as well.  I don't know whether i
should copy Marek's comment in the file verbatim into the documentation,
or whether some of the aspects are rather rarely used in actual
assembler programming so they don't deserve to be documented.