Re: [avr-libc-dev] install dox

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] install dox
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 09:30:45 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 16 Aug 2002, Theodore A. Roth wrote:

:) On Fri, 16 Aug 2002, Jason Kyle wrote:
:)

:) :) Read through it, all looks okay to me.  Noted that avr-libc-20020813
:) :) is specified as being latest but I don't see it released as a file
:) :) yet.  Tried
:)
:) The latest is cvs right now. We haven't made a release yet. I'm not really
:) keen on putting versions into the dox as that makes keeping track of them
:) difficult, but it has to be there in some way. :-/

I changed it to 20020816-cvs which matches the version in configure.in. I
might need to add a hack so that the dox file can import the version
number somehow.

:)
:) :) building from cvs but there are a few configure files missing.
:)
:) You need to run the reconf script and all should be well. I'll add a note
:) for that (only applies to cvs).

Added the extra note.

Committed the patch.

I'm going to migrate the latest dox to the website now. Should be there
shortly.

Ted Roth