Re: [avr-libc-dev] install dox

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] install dox
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 08:31:05 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 16 Aug 2002, Jason Kyle wrote:

:) At 11:54 15/08/2002 -0700, Theodore A. Roth wrote:
:) >Hi,
:) >
:) >Here's the soon to be committed install dox.
:) >
:) >Comments? Objections? Otherwise, will commit tonight.
:)
:) Read through it, all looks okay to me.  Noted that avr-libc-20020813 is
:) specified as being latest but I don't see it released as a file yet.  Tried

The latest is cvs right now. We haven't made a release yet. I'm not really
keen on putting versions into the dox as that makes keeping track of them
difficult, but it has to be there in some way. :-/

:) building from cvs but there are a few configure files missing.

You need to run the reconf script and all should be well. I'll add a note
for that (only applies to cvs).

Ted Roth