Re: [avr-libc-dev] avr-libc cvs-version & GCC 3.2

From: Marek Michalkiewicz
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] avr-libc cvs-version & GCC 3.2
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 21:47:01 +0200 (CEST)

> While compiling it I had only one problem, it seems that GCC 3.2
> will not be containing (it should be out next week so could it
> be still added to it at this point?) support for ATMega162.

GCC people decided to continue the 3.1 stable branch as 3.2 (due to
incompatibe C++ ABI changes), and rename 3.2 (mainline, expected to
be released by the end of the year) to 3.3.  So, you have to replace
all occurrences of "3.2" with "3.3" in all avr-libc documentation,
and follow that updated documentation :)

Yes, this is a bit confusing...

Marek