Re: [avr-libc-dev] More doxygen corrections.

From: Theodore Roth
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] More doxygen corrections.
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 12:35:16 -0600 (MDT)

Eeek! Looks like I have some more work to do. ;-)

I'm on it.

Thanks (I think ;),

Ted Roth

On Mon, 5 Aug 2002, E. Weddington wrote:

:) This should pretty much cover the rest of the string library.
:)
:) strnlen.s - The function description and \returns refer to parameters
:) s and maxlen when those names aren't used in the prototype. I believe
:) it's supposed to refer to the names src and len.
:)
:) strrchr.s - Again, the description refers to "character c in the
:) string s" which I think it should be "character val in the string
:) src" to match the prototype.
:)
:) strlwr.s - Superfluous statement in \returns?: "The pointer is the
:) same as that passed in since the operation is perform in place." If
:) statement is kept in, then should be "performed".
:)
:) strlen.s - Description and \returns both refer to variable s, should
:) be src, per prototype.
:)
:) strcmp.s - Description contains redundant sentence about what the
:) function returns (same as in \returns section).
:)
:) strchr.s - Same as strrchr.s above. Description refers to parameters
:) c and s, which should be val and src, per prototype.
:)
:) strcasecmp.s - Same as strcmp.s above. Description contains redundant
:) sentence about what the function returns.
:)
:) memset.s - Description and \returns: Change reference of parameters
:) from n, s, and c to len, dest, and val, per prototype.
:)
:) memmove.s - Description: Change reference of parameter n to len, per
:) prototype.
:)
:) memcpy.s - Same as memmove.s above. Also change in description:
:) "memmove(3)" to "memmove()".
:)
:) memcmp.s - Again, change n to len in description and \returns.
:)
:) memchr.s - Change parameter names in description and \returns to
:) match the prototype. Remove reference in description and \returns to
:) non-existent function memrchr().
:)
:) memccpy.s - Change parameter names in description and \returns to
:) match the prototype.
:)
:) Hope this helps...
:)