Re: [avr-libc-dev] Re: circ dep fix

From: Theodore Roth
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Re: circ dep fix
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 10:56:01 -0600 (MDT)

On Mon, 5 Aug 2002, Joerg Wunsch wrote:

:) Both should be fixed in this version.  As mentioned before, there are
:) quite some more installation fixes.  I tried to cleanup the
:) doc/api/Makefile.am a bit :), so now, install-data-local properly uses
:) the $(INSTALL_DOX_FOO) targets imposed by the glocal configure.in in
:) order to determine how much documentation to be installed.
:)
:) I've tested it up and down, and it seems to work now.  There are still
:) some more installation nits, like .js and .png files in the HTML tree
:) not being installed, and some broken dependencies that cause doxygen
:) to be run once more during `make install', but i'd like to commit this
:) part first, and then go on.

Your patch works fine on my system. Go ahead and commit it.

I just committed a fix for the .js and .png files not getting installed.

:) I've also bumped the toc level of the generated PS file to 2.

That's fine.

Ted Roth