Re: [avr-libc-dev] Re: circ dep fix

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Re: circ dep fix
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 14:29:31 +0200

As Theodore A. Roth wrote:

> On Sun, 4 Aug 2002, Joerg Wunsch wrote:
>
> >Anyway, here's a patch that should do the right thing for both,
> >doxygen 1.2.17, as well as for the older version.
>
> Looks good. Two nits though:
>
> - The pdf file isn't installed. Should be easy to fix.
>
> - Minor formatting cleanup needed for configure --help output:

Both should be fixed in this version.  As mentioned before, there are
quite some more installation fixes.  I tried to cleanup the
doc/api/Makefile.am a bit :), so now, install-data-local properly uses
the $(INSTALL_DOX_FOO) targets imposed by the glocal configure.in in
order to determine how much documentation to be installed.

I've tested it up and down, and it seems to work now.  There are still
some more installation nits, like .js and .png files in the HTML tree
not being installed, and some broken dependencies that cause doxygen
to be run once more during `make install', but i'd like to commit this
part first, and then go on.

I've also bumped the toc level of the generated PS file to 2.