Re: [avr-libc-dev] Re: circ dep fix

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Re: circ dep fix
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 17:21:56 -0700 (PDT)

On Sun, 4 Aug 2002, Joerg Wunsch wrote:

>Anyway, here's a patch that should do the right thing for both,
>doxygen 1.2.17, as well as for the older version.

Looks good. Two nits though:

- The pdf file isn't installed. Should be easy to fix.

- Minor formatting cleanup needed for configure --help output:

--enable and --with options recognized:
  --enable-multilib       build many library versions (default)
  --enable-html-doc       build HTML documentation (default)
  --enable-ps-doc       build Postscript documentation (default)
  --enable-pdf-doc       build PDF documentation (default)

I'd make the last two line up, but that's just the anal retentive in me
talking. ;-)

Fix those two nits and go a head and commit.

>Please note that i'm fiddling with the TOC creation values using some
>sed(1) magic.  The default to only include top-level section names
>into the TOC yields a pretty silly PDF file where you can't really
>use the TOC at the left side in Acrobat reader.  Bumping that level
>from 1 to 3 gives more details and thus makes it more resemble the
>generated HTML code.  Alas, bumping that level is not a supported
>doxygen option, thus the sed magic.  Sorry for non-Unix users, i hope
>you've all got sed around.

Doesn't sed come with cygwin? I thought you needed cygwin to build all
this on windows anyways. Besides, windows packages could just cheat and
grap the docs off the website if all else fails. ;-)

>Btw., i think even the PS version should include one additional
>level in the TOC.

Should be alright to go one more level deeper. Just don't go too deep or
you will have information overload in the TOC. ;-)

Ted Roth