[avr-libc-dev] doxygen integration

From: Theodore Roth
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] doxygen integration
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 14:34:57 -0600 (MDT)

Hi All,

I've just committed the changes to set up the doxygen system for avr-libc.
If you have doxygen in your path, the configure script should find it and
build the (currently empty) documentation. If you don't have doxygen, the
build should still complete, just lacking the documentation. If this isn't
the case, I'd like to hear about it so I can fix it. ;-)

Note that I added a doc/api directory, so you will need to

  $ cvs update -dP

to get it.

For anyone interested:

  http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/

There's a pdf version of the manual there, although I couldn't get it do
print out (ended up hacking the source to generate a ps copy ;).

I'll start hacking up some comment/doc stubs for examples soon. I need to
think about how to organize the stuff now.

Enjoy.

Ted Roth