[avr-libc-dev] Re: [avr-gcc-list] avr-libc docs

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] Re: [avr-gcc-list] avr-libc docs
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 11:20:34 +0200

As Theodore Roth wrote:

> Man pages can be generated using doxygen. See
> http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/index.html for more info on
> what it can do.

Fine.  At a first glance, i only noticed HTML and LaTeX.

> I was hoping Rich Neswold would either help out or let us "steal"
> some stuff from his document. His doc is really nice but is not
> evolving at the speed of the tools so it's a tad stale.

I guess that's the dilemma with all the docs that are maintained
offline from the source.  My background is FreeBSD, where the people
with write access to CVS are always required to also update the man
pages when changing the source code...  But doxygen indeed looks
promising for a project like this.

[Please note that i'm not yet subcscribed to that mailing list, so if
you want me to see your replies, please send me a Cc.]