[avr-libc-dev] [avr-gcc-list] avr-libc docs

From: Theodore Roth
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] [avr-gcc-list] avr-libc docs
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 09:55:04 -0600 (MDT)

On Wed, 3 Jul 2002, Joerg Wunsch wrote:

:) Guess it's time to write up some avr-libc documentation that's
:) accompanying the project and always up-to-date... ;-)

That's one of the things I would like to get started once the source is
moved over to cvs on savannah.  I'm just waiting for Marek to give me the
OK to add the latest test release to cvs.

I've had good luck with doxygen for my simulavr project. It's not perfect,
but keeping the documentation in the source comments makes it so much
easier to keep up to date. Out of sight, out of mind is a bad thing as far
as I'm concerned.

If anyone is interested, it would probably be better to discuss this on
the avr-libc-dev list:

  http://savannah.gnu.org/mail/?group=avr-libc

Ted Roth