avr-libc-corelib

[Avr-libc-corelib] RFC for CANbus API

From: Frédéric Nadeau
Subject: [Avr-libc-corelib] RFC for CANbus API
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 21:47:59 -0500

Hi there,

I almost finish the API for the CAN controller. Some functions are not documented, but I believe they are almost self explanatory.  I'm sorry for the attachment, uncompress it's 36Kbytes. Document is Doxygen style, might be hard to read in notepad.

Few things I would like comments on:
 - Should we go for purely function implementation and leave the compiler to optimize or should we use macro for simple function?
 - Should we go with a combo of function set_enable/disable_functionX(void) or with parameters like set_functionX(_Bool enable)

Of couse, any other comments you can come with are more than welcome.

Happy holydays!

--
Frédéric Nadeau ing. jr