autonomous-discuss

Re: [autonomo.us] Welcome back to autonomo.us

From: Samat K Jain
Subject: Re: [autonomo.us] Welcome back to autonomo.us
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 19:01:31 -0600

On Thursday, April 14, 2011 06:48:54 PM will kahn-greene wrote:
> Also, I contend, the page should have two lists of projects/services.
> The first is a list of projects/services that are in production, past a
> version 1.0, and are actually useful.  The second is a list of
> up-and-coming projects/services.
>
> Do these lists exist already in some form?

The former autonomo.us website had a wiki at:

  http://autonomo.us/wiki/

There were pages that had various replacements for non-free services. Perusing
my browser history, I looked at the Delicious replacements page recently.

Can we bring the wiki back?

--
Samat K Jain <http://samat.org/> | GPG: 0x4A456FBA

A citizen of America will cross the ocean to fight for democracy, but won't
cross the street to vote in a national election.
-- Bill Vaughan (396)