automake

Re: error: installing './INSTALL'; error while making link: File exists

From: Bruce Korb
Subject: Re: error: installing './INSTALL'; error while making link: File exists
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2019 16:39:24 -0700

Long, long ago I learned that the safest thing is to purge my build
directory and create a new one.
After that, I link in all of my managed sources and then create any
derived sources I need.
After doing that, I run "autoreconf" and get the result you see. IOW,
it is a really clean directory.

--
 - Bruce