automake

how to specify compile_et command in makefile.am

From: Coly Li
Subject: how to specify compile_et command in makefile.am
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 14:57:02 +0800

Hi list,

I have a project compiling with auto{conf,make}, there are some .et files to be
compiled into .c file by compile_et, before gcc compiles them into .o file.
I know how to add a line into Makefile to run compile_et to generate .c file
from .et. But I want all Makefile files are only generated by makefile.am, and
no hand-made Makefile files in the source code.

Is there any method that I can add something into Makefile.am, so that the
generated Makefile can looks like:
foo_err.c foo_err.h: foo_err.et
        compile_et prof_err.et

Thanks.