automake

Invoking Build.PL/Makefile.PL from automake?

From: Tyler MacDonald
Subject: Invoking Build.PL/Makefile.PL from automake?
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 18:28:04 -0700

        I'm working on moving a project over to automake/libtool right now.
There's perl modules in some subdirectories with their own Makefile.PL's.

        Is there already some m4 macros around that will let me build perl
modules from automake? Or any other projects doing the same thing I could
learn from? I could write my own macros or add raw makefile snippets but if
a well rounded solution already out there, I'd rather use that.

        Thanks!

                - Tyler