automake

Re: Quick Upgrade Question

From: Joel Apter
Subject: Re: Quick Upgrade Question
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 10:20:03 -0400

Actually, I'm only upgrading because I'm trying to install a package that
requires the new autoconf/make so I'm not sure that the autoreconf and
autoupdate are necessary, but I will look into those commands if I run into
a problem.  Thanks...

Btw, sorry about the previous mail in HTML format, shouldn't happen again...

Joel