automake

Overriding link program

From: Geoff Quelch
Subject: Overriding link program
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 15:43:44 -0700

I am attempting to build a project with C and F90 sources. I have found a way around autoconf and automake attemting to use f77 to compile the Fortran sources, by placing "F77=f90" in Makefile.am. However, I haven't been able to work around automake and its choice of link program. The program's entry is through the C main function, but automake insists in using f90 as the linker which doesn't result in an executable program.
Any suggestions?
Thanks.