automake

Re: CVS Automake breaks with perl5.6.0

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: CVS Automake breaks with perl5.6.0
Date: 05 Mar 2001 19:26:47 +0100

Pavel Roskin <address@hidden> writes:

> Great! I wish your answer about the next problem would be the same!
>
> Only one test is failing now - installsh.test. Perl reports the same
> mesages many times, so I ran the output through sort and uniq.

Yep, I am aware of this.  This is a side effect of putting -w on the
#! line.  I though maintainer-check was equivalent, but it is not.
For the time being, I will remove the -w, work it at home, and bring
it back.

Currently I'm fighting with conflicts, trying to skip merge-all.patch,
but apply the rest.  A PITA.