australia-public-discuss

[Australia-public-discuss] delayed messages for australia-public-discuss

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [Australia-public-discuss] delayed messages for australia-public-discuss
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2019 09:34:28 -0700

Hi - in reviewing the lists on the gnu.org mail server, we noticed that
this list (australia-public-discuss at endsoftwarepatents.org) has been
unattended for several years, judging by the lengthy moderation queue.

I'm about to approve the real messages in the queue, even though some of
them are quite old, for the sake of not losing any information
therein. Please check the dates before replying or taking any action.

To prevent the pending queue from growing again, we've included this
list in our so-called "listhelper" setup, to delete spam and approve
real messages (more info at http://listhelper.nongnu.org).

If any questions or problems about the list setup, please email
address@hidden. --thanks, karl (for the listhelpers).