australia-public-discuss

[Australia-public-discuss] Re: Need examples of innovative Australian so

From: Ben Sturmfels
Subject: [Australia-public-discuss] Re: Need examples of innovative Australian software
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2010 22:42:26 +1000

> I'm looking for examples of innovative Australian software (developed
> without patents), preferably earlier than 1992. The earlier the better.

Thanks everyone for your great suggestions. They'll be a great help for
completing the petition.

If you'd like to sign the paper petition, you can find us at Richard
Stallman's Melbourne speech on 15 September:
http://nicta.com.au/nicta_events/events/event_repository/upcoming_events/big_picture_seminar_melbourne_richard_stallman

or at Software Freedom Day Melbourne on 18 September:
http://www.sfd.org.au/melbourne/

For elsewhere in Australia, I'll publish a copy online for you to sign
and post back to me.

Regards,
Ben