auctex

Usage with tabularray (e.g. longtblr environment)

From: Jaime A.
Subject: Usage with tabularray (e.g. longtblr environment)
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 11:07:07 +0200

Hello, I am using the fancy-tooltips package with the fancy-preview script, which internally uses the preview package. It is currently working for float environments (e.g. for table environment), but when I add longtblr (from tabularray package) as a snarf environment, the preview does no longer work. Do you have any idea why this is not working or possible a workaround?

Thanks