auctex

Re: AUCTeX does not ask for width for \includegraphics macro anymore

From: Ikumi Keita
Subject: Re: AUCTeX does not ask for width for \includegraphics macro anymore
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2023 22:51:42 +0900

> Ah, that's the thing.  Arash, you broke it with commit
> b7b498baad045685c7fcec0bce61f7290b86d09b where you removed the function
> LaTeX-arg-graphicx-includegraphics-key-val which is still used by
> beamer.el and overpic.el.

Ah, sorry, then it's my fault. When Arash committed that changeset,
beamer.el didn't use `LaTeX-arg-graphicx-includegraphics-key-val'. I
committed the new beamer.el a week after that, which includes
`LaTeX-arg-graphicx-includegraphics-key-val' :-(
My development on beamer.el took several months, in most of which the
function was kept in latex.el. That's the reason I overlooked it had
gone.

Thank you for taking care of this issue, Tassilo.

Regards,
Ikumi Keita
#StandWithUkraine #StopWarInUkraine