auctex

Re: AUCTeX does not ask for width for \includegraphics macro anymore

From: Thibaut Verron
Subject: Re: AUCTeX does not ask for width for \includegraphics macro anymore
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2023 14:23:54 +0100

On 03/03/2023 14:19, kaykal wrote:

Tassilo Horn tsdh@gnu.org writes:

It's not. For me using the current master version, it still queries for
the keyval parameters (width, height, angle, scale, etc.).

It only happens for Beamer. It works fine when using article class for example.

Did you try forcing AUCTeX to refresh its scanned data with C-c C-n?

I occasionally need to do that to get AUCTeX to prompt me for the frametitle of beamer frames, it could be a similar problem here.

Best wishes,

Thibaut