auctex

ConTeXt: AUCTex vs lsp

From: Saša Janiška
Subject: ConTeXt: AUCTex vs lsp
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2020 10:35:32 +0200

Hello,

I've settled to use Emacs for both my writings and codings and I see
that there is tendency in many editors to use LSP servers for completion
support.

in regard to AUCTeX, I want to use/write ConTeXt markup and wonder
whether its support is better/superior than via some lsp-powered package?

(I was playing a bit with digestif server which does have some support
for ConTeXt in comparison with e.g. TexLab, but the performance was not
stellar.)

Sincerely,
Gour

--
As a strong wind sweeps away a boat on the water,
even one of the roaming senses on which the mind