auctex-diffs

[AUCTeX-diffs] theoretical

From: Fletcher
Subject: [AUCTeX-diffs] theoretical
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 12:50:55 -0600

ERMX Goes Wild! Wallst.net Does Feature Interview!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.185 (12:19EST) UP 15.6%

Wallst.net releases a feature audio interview on ERMX via their site. Go
read the news and listen to the interview and get on ERMX it is going
through the roof!

Bill calls the disc one of the top DVDs of the year so far, and one that
should stay on that very list throughout the year.
This first volume offers plenty of entertainment and gives a nice
glimpse at what is possibly to come.
Do you really think Sony would have re-released the movie so soon were
they not trying to outdo HD DVD in any way they possibly can?
Their series are memorable and with names like Chobits and Cardcaptor
Sakura on their resume it's easy to see why. Savant's TCM short essay on
the movie is at this address. Yes, the Grim Reaper, who is voiced by
Gene Raymond.
The question, of course, remains if it was worth the special attention.
Worse, it engenders ill-will between supporters, who spend more time
fighting with each other than they do watching the movies they love in
high definition. When a local's wife is brutally murdered, he returns
home to unravel the terrifying legend of Mary Shaw and the reason why
when you see her, you should never, ever scream.
We're pretty excited about it, and we hope you'll be too!

DVD Stalk Editors: Scott Lecter, Geoffrey Kleinman. Coming up soon are
The Verdict, WR Mysteries of the Organism, Heaven and Hell, The Nancy
Drew Mysteries and Attack Force Z. Here's a bit of what he has to say
about the film: "Sometimes when you try and do two things at once, you
fumble each activity and end up doing both an injustice. I have a
feeling that Suzuka will become a little more tolerable soon, but if she
doesn't it bodes ill for this series.

Something this special doesn't come around that often.
About the only awkward part to his performance are the badly rendered
facial scars. While it doesn't fall squarely in either camp, the program
has a lot of aspects of each.

" Here's what he has to say about The Abandoned: "For a few months
there, you couldn't escape the ads. With its motion picture pedigree,
the answer is a solid "Yes".
While only the first volume of the series, it was clear that this
tribute to one of the original anime classics was going to be something
special so give it a look and let us know what you think.

James Mason, Jack Warden, Charlotte Rampling and Lindsay Crouse shine in
David Mamet's nigh flawless script. And that's the only unique thing
going on here.
Coming up soon are The Verdict, WR Mysteries of the Organism, Heaven and
Hell, The Nancy Drew Mysteries and Attack Force Z. Snider You Kill Me by Jamie S. It's time once again for our little slice of the DVD Talk
pie known as Anime Talk! Instead, the accompanied camerawork and score
choices lend a rapid, advancing tone to Silk. The obvious mystery behind
the sulking, imprisoned boy grows moderately intriguing, as does the
underlying mystique behind Hashimoto's actions.

Despite my misgivings, I enjoyed ID. What does that achieve?

The shirt up there at the top is only one fine example of some of the
DVD Stalk apparel that you can get your hands on. " Here's what he has
to say about The Abandoned: "For a few months there, you couldn't escape
the ads. I think it will end up being rather memorable.

Close, but not quite. Drive-in movies were notorious for attempting to
cash in hot trends, and Nurse Sherri tries to cram in as many as
possible.
Maybe an over-inflated sense of ego? Death waxes poetically about how
Ben Thompson and Setago are his messengers and how he rides his pale
horse beside them. While only the first volume of the series, it was
clear that this tribute to one of the original anime classics was going
to be something special so give it a look and let us know what you
think.

And that's the only unique thing going on here.

The pacing did not provide enough background to tell us exactly what was
going on but join us as we uncover the series one volume at a time.

It's just silly, and a waste of time.

" The breakdown of each episode is fairly obvious from the titles,
although the producers play it loose throughout. Minor stumbling blocks
aside, the real issue within Silk is this integration of an aggressive,
action-based demeanor. Here's a bit of what he has to say about the
film: "Sometimes when you try and do two things at once, you fumble each
activity and end up doing both an injustice. Our heroes travel to
Piccolo's planet to uncover the Namekian Dragon Balls but Vegeta and the
sinister Freeza have the same idea. Have a comment or suggestion?