auctex-diffs

[AUCTeX-diffs] To get the best audio signal, try placing the microphone

From: Chase
Subject: [AUCTeX-diffs] To get the best audio signal, try placing the microphone right above the opening of the water bottle pointing down.
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 12:33:12 +0530

Everyone Is Watching SREA! UP Again!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.41 UP 2.5%

SREA continues its steady climb for the second week. UP nearly 400% in
the last two weeks, Stock reporting sites across the board are issuing
stock watch notices. Read the news, look at the numbers, and get on SREA
Friday!

" which nicely acknowledges the role Bill played in helping organize
access to blawgs.

Jacob was immediately sentenced to three years in prison. Buchla and
Moog had agreed to share credit for the development of the modular
synth. Ok, the harsh sound is really nice and dirty; maybe that could be
used as well. For the best effect, keep the shaver parallel to the
ground.

You have a number of choices, including the Google Reader and Bloglines.
The rest is up to the provincial government and others, he added.
I haven't done that for a while and thought that this might be a good
time to do that again.

Our first question: Can you suggest an RSS reader for my Treo?