auctex-devel

Re: Support for LaTeX hooks

From: Ikumi Keita
Subject: Re: Support for LaTeX hooks
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 21:12:21 +0900

Hi Arash,

> My next iteration looks like this:
> (defvar TeX-global-input-files-with-extension nil
>   "List of the non-local TeX input files with extension.
> Initialized once at the first time you prompt for an input file
> inside a file hook command.  May be reset with
> `\\[universal-argument] \\[TeX-normal-mode]'.")

This doc string results in:
[...]
inside a file hook command.  May be reset with
‘C-u C-c C-n’.
when I do "C-h v TeX-global-input-files-with-extension". I think it
looks nicer without line break between "with" and "`C-u".

>        (search (if (eq TeX-arg-input-file-search 'ask)
>                    (not (y-or-n-p "Find file yourself? "))
>                  TeX-arg-input-file-search))

When `TeX-arg-input-file-search' is `ask', the user is always asked
y-or-n question even when "cmd" or "env" hook is entered. So call to
this code should be deferred.

Regards,
Ikumi Keita