auctex-devel

Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Autoload config

From: Arash Esbati
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Autoload config
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2019 21:30:05 +0200

Ergus <address@hidden> writes:

> Some change made that I cannot configure auctex with use-package,
> it was working before, but now it doesn't load. with the normal config I
> had.
>
> It will be very useful if you could tell me how to use auctex with
> use-package. It will be also useful if you add it to the
> documentation.

I don't use use-package so this is only a guess: I have read that the
following lines for people:

(use-package tex
  :ensure auctex)

And IIRC, this is also mentioned in use-package manual.  I suggest you
update AUCTeX to latest ELPA version and try it with the lines above.

I'd be happy to add something to AUCTeX manual once a working setup is
known.

Best, Arash