association

Maybe herds Polish translation?

From: Witek Adamus
Subject: Maybe herds Polish translation?
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 19:32:23 +0100

I can do it. Just send me all materials to translate so I won`t have to husk em ;-p

That was the 1st thing and I have an idea. - There are developers like me who have ideas and plans but they just prefer going to work where they are paid. So they should have possibility to offer their work and also suggest what theyll do. So: I have plans to create an APNG editor, but I dont have time for that especially when I`m in debt - so... I could find some more time if someone will pay me to finish my work, which he finds usefull for him.