[aspell-devel] Idea: -auto flag ?

From: AmarOk
Subject: [aspell-devel] Idea: -auto flag ?
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 11:10:02 +0200

hi,

To make a short introduction, I am a french student. I work on an open
video magnifier (it's a system for visually deficient people or blind to
read magazine/newspaper/book). I use a custom algorithm and GOCR to
transform the image into a text and give the text to a speech synthesis
(espeak). But the text contains some mistakes (some bad letters, some
space, etc).

So, I want to use a spell checker to auto correct the text without any
help. I want to use aspell but I didn't see any option like -auto to
replace any bad words with the first proposition (the text will not be
at 100% correct, but it's not bad).
Do you think a -auto flag will exists (one day)?
Today I use a script to simulate the keyboard. It's not beautiful, but
it works.

Have a good day,
--
AmarOk