Re: [aspell-devel] patch: fixes in the doc

From: Kevin Atkinson
Subject: Re: [aspell-devel] patch: fixes in the doc
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 11:13:27 -0600 (MDT)

Hi. I am the Aspell maintainer. Unfortually I do not have a lot of time to work on Aspell. Although Aspell is split between Savannah and
Sourceforge.  On the top of the home page I have:
  * Sourceforge Tracker - For Bug Reporting, Patches, and Feature Requests
which I belive should be clear where patches should be sent. So, can you please submit the patch at:
  http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=300245&group_id=245&func=browse
so that I do not forgot about it.

Sorry for the delayed reply, again, I am very busy with other things.