Re: [aspell-devel] Coco Aspell

From: Jose Da Silva
Subject: Re: [aspell-devel] Coco Aspell
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 12:13:03 -0700

On October 31, 2007 04:36:22 am Lars Flindt wrote:
> Please help
>
> After installation of cocoAspell version 2.04.i86 for intell Mac I
> cannot activate the application icon in the preferences Pane, so I
> can select the Danish dictonary I have downloaded. When I try to do
> so It tells me
> to contact developer

It probably means developer here - cocoaspell:
http://people.ict.usc.edu/~leuski/cocoaspell/

> Plese help me as son as possible if you can come up with an solution,
> so it will work. I have
> tried to run Appels own system utility and have run disk repair
> permissions.
>
> Its a brand new Intell iMac 2,4 GHz core 2 Duo Ram 1GB
>
> The od thing is that it is working on another Intell Mac 20" I have
> at home

The webpage above ( http://people.ict.usc.edu/~leuski/cocoaspell/ )
shows on the 1st page:
-----------------------
October 27, 2007.  It seems that cocoAspell does work with Leopard. It might
require you to reinstall the software from the original installer package but
after the reinstall everything works. I thank everyone who reported their
experience.
October 25, 2007.  I have reports that cocoAspell is incompatible with Mac OS
X 10.5 Leopard. I do not have a copy of Leopard yet, so I cannot confirm it.
Once I get a copy of Leopard I'll be updating cocoAspell. Please check back
in a few weeks.

Hope the above information helps you.