[aspell-devel] TeX accents.

From: Antonio Ospite
Subject: [aspell-devel] TeX accents.
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 16:23:23 +0200

Hi,

is it possible to check words with TeX accents in aspell?
I mean, words written like that:
 caf\`e
 os\'e

In ispell it is quite easy to specify at dictionary level an equivalence
between an accented letter written like above and latin1 letter.
Can we do that in aspell in any way?

I found an old message in the archives about the matter, but not a real
answer.
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/aspell-user/2002-10/msg00021.html

If it is not possible, can we have that implemented, please?

(OT: if you are aware of whether myspell, hunspell or others are able
to handle this situation, please let me know.)

Thank you,
   Antonio Ospite

P.S. please CC me on reply, I am not subscribed to this list.

--
  Web site: http://www.studenti.unina.it/~ospite
Public key: http://www.studenti.unina.it/~ospite/aopubkey.asc