[aspell-devel] dutch dictionary strange suggestions

From: Marc Hens
Subject: [aspell-devel] dutch dictionary strange suggestions
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 21:09:22 +0200

Hi,

I'm not sure this is the correct channel to ask a question about a specific dictionary for Aspell. I'm using the Dutch dictionary (version 0.50.2) together with version 0.50.3 of Aspell.

The word 'gemeentebetrekking' is marked as wrong, with one of the suggested corrections 'gemeente-betrekking'. This seems OK. But if I check the spelling again, the word 'gemeente-betrekking' is still marked as wrong, allthough this spelling was suggesed by Aspell.

Can you explain this contradiction?
Is this to be considered a bug? (and if so, a bug of the program or the dictionary?)

Regards,
Marc Hens