Re: [aspell-devel] How Aspell Works: Part 2: Quickly Finding Similar Sou

From: Bram Moolenaar
Subject: Re: [aspell-devel] How Aspell Works: Part 2: Quickly Finding Similar Soundslike
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 13:47:15 -0000

Kevin Atkinson wrote (2 Oct 2005):

> In the next part I will describe how Aspell deals with soundslike lookup
> when affix compression is involved.

Did the next part ever get written?  This would be the interesting part
for me: I wonder how you handle the change of the soundslike word when
you add an affix to the basic word.

--
If someone questions your market projections, simply point out that your
target market is "People who are nuts" and "People who will buy any damn

 /// Bram Moolenaar -- address@hidden -- http://www.Moolenaar.net   \\\
 \\\            help me help AIDS victims -- http://www.ICCF.nl         ///