Re: [aspell-devel] VC6 and BCB5.5 patches

From: Jose Da Silva
Subject: Re: [aspell-devel] VC6 and BCB5.5 patches
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 19:32:04 -0800

On Sunday 27 February 2005 06:45 am, Gary Setter wrote:
> > > I'm interested because I would learn something.
> >
> > Okay, so you're not talking about starving,
>
> In fact I had a very good breakfast with waffles, peaches, and
> coffee. Ah Sunday morning.

Good.
Humour included.  ;-)

> > must have, doom&gloom here.
> > Which means there is no desperate rush to get it done.
> > Which means you have plenty of your own time to follow up
> > on your own schedule.
>
> No rush on my part.

Good.
but not the impression given earlier.

> You truely have no empathy for others?

Gary,
I requested some info/suggestion earlier, and the most of a reply I got was:
"what the devil are you talking about?"
If I recall, you hadn't been helpful there.

Despite that, I gave you some suggestions here.
Was it just me, or did anyone else suggest anything?
Have you done them already?
If not, then "No soup for you!"